Geographic Sourcing Analyst- Australia
Geographic Sourcing Analyst (GSA) - Australia
'Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our MAPS team .The experience and future opportunities will include:
- Gather and analyze spatial data for integration into TomTom's navigational maps and products
- Actively pursue suppliers of geospatial data, follow up with suppliers and perform initial source evaluation.
As a member of our team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- Deliver projects and results on the Oceania Roadmap including the Maintenance Strategy
- ISO9001 compliancy
- Uncover insights, hidden patterns and knowledge in the data being used
- Good communication and negotiation skills Focus on delivering quality
What do we expect from you?
There is no set route to become a Geographic Sourcing Analyst at TomTom. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Minimum of 3-4 years demonstrated experience using GIS tools.
- Demonstrated analytical success and creative problem-solving skills.
- Able to work autonomously within established procedures and practices; as well as able to propose improvements to processes.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Global mindset and ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures and scenarios. Valid Australian Driving Licence is required.
- Valid Working Visa for Australia is required
What do we offer?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
Who are we?
- TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals.
- Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, and GPS sports watches. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
- Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
- Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4000 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries. For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top