Full-stack Software Engineer
Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
TomTom is navigation and more: wearable technology, action cameras, mobile applications, portable navigation devices, automotive components, fleet management systems, location technology products, real-time traffic, map information and navigation services. In the Travel Service department, we develop award-winning services which get everyone where they need to be faster, more reliably, on time and safely.
Want to code the future?
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- Work on several moderation tools for traffic, speed cameras and other information, that are used to prepare our services for the customers.
- Improve backend interfaces and systems to make it all work together well.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in building systems end-to end.
- Good level of English.
- Experience in Agile development practices.
What you can expect:
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" within a billion-euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- You will work in a small team using agile practices. Self-organization and team autonomy are key to achieve our goals.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Please apply through www.tomtom.com/careers. We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top