Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our Fulfilment team within our TomTom Telematics Operations Unit. The experience and future opportunities will include coordination of installation activities related to the fulfillment of the customers.
The Fulfilment Coordinator takes care of assigning the installation services to the installation partner, following up with them that the quality and timing are the expected and communicating with the stakeholders. You will be working in close coordination with the Customer Support team to support customers getting up and running with the WEBFLEET services.
As a member of the Fulfilment team, you will have to deliver the following:
- Fulfilment coordination of national and multi-national customer deployments/ projects.
- Coordination of the following activities within the programs.
- Installation scheduling with customers and installation partners.
- Monitor progress on installations - planned versus actual.
- Clean-up activities for any problem installations.
- Providing vehicle data to Installation party.
- Provide accurate administration.
- Reporting progress back to overall programme manager, project manager, customers and management.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful in this role, these key words should describe you as a professional:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written in Spanish.
- Project administration skills or demonstrable experience.
- Reporting skills, strong knowledge of Excel.
- Influencing skills and commercial awareness.
- Ability to identify benefits to the business and provide solutions.
- Ability to be assertive, open to direct communication.
- Ability to understand technical issues.
What do we offer?
- An adventure in the cutting-edge SaaS solutions and IT, connected car and B2B market.
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company;
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no point coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen, quickly.
- Collective health insurance, holiday's allowance, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme.
Who are we?
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,100 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries. Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
TomTom Telematics is a Business Unit of TomTom dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. WEBFLEET is a Software-as-a-Service solution, used by small to large businesses to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address businesses as well as consumers.
TomTom Telematics is one of the world's leading telematics solution providers with more than 720,000 subscriptions worldwide. The company services drivers in more than 60 countries, giving them the industry's strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third party applications and integrations. More than 47,000 customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2016.
For further information, please visit tomtom.com/telematics
Follow us on Twitter @TomTomWEBFLEET
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top