Front-end Developer - Telematics
"Would you like to see your work operated by hundreds of thousands of customers on a daily base?"
Michael Suess, VP Engineering, TomTom Telematics
TomTom Telematics is the fastest growing Business Unit of TomTom, and one of the world's leading providers of fleet management solutions and professional telematics services, delivered as "Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)". Our products are designed to help professional drivers to drive greener, safer and more efficiently. Our award winning online platform, WEBFLEET, is highly scalable and has the highest standards in terms of reliability and security. TomTom Telematics services more than 48,000 fleet customers in 60 countries with more than 763,000 active monitored units/vehicles and is Europe's largest and fastest growing fleet management service provider.
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in frontend development. Become part of an agile cross-functional team and work on graphical user interfaces and their connected applications on server side. Together with a team of highly skilled and motivated individuals, you will:
- Design new features from a user experience point of view;
- Agree the technical implementation with involved component owners and estimate its work effort;
- Plan, implement, test and demonstrate new product features;
- Contribute your sense of UI design and your graphical skills;
- Work on further usability or performance improvements including bug fixes;
- Support the full product cycle from development to production.
What do we expect from you?
There is no set route to become Front-end Developer at TomTom. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind
- Profound knowledge and use of HTML5 and CSS; moreover you are experienced in working with Node.js;
- Passionate for developing state of the art user interfaces.
- Command of English language
What can you expect:
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
Let's not forget the good stuff
- Competitive base salary with a generous bonus scheme.
- Private health insurance (including children and partners).
- Pension Plan (after 6 months contract).
- Lunch Vouchers.
- 50% discount on purchase of TomTom products.
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on tomtom.com/careers
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top