Financial and Administration Support
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in The Netherlands to join our financial team within our Operations Unit. This position is full-time and temporary (7 months). The position is based in Eindhoven.
The experience and future opportunities will include coordination of billing of the installation activities related to the fulfillment of the customers and also coordinate the billing related to the subscriptions of the customers.
As Financial support, you will have to deliver the following:
- Support the billing for national and multi-national customers primarily:
- Validate and create the invoices for the fulfilment activities
- Validate and create the invoices for the subscriptions
- Handle all invoice related questions, both internal and external
- Support the financial administration:
- Request and process purchase orders internally
- Support the management of the accounts receivables
- Provide accurate administration
- Provide support for general office activities (Arrange lunches, distribute mail etc.)
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Business proficiency in Dutch and English is required. Good language skills in French or German is a plus
- Reporting skills, strong knowledge of Excel
- Influencing skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to be assertive, open to direct communication
- Ability to understand technical issues
What you can expect:
- An adventure in the cutting-edge SaaS solutions and IT, connected car and B2B market;
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company;
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with;
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly;
- Flexible benefits, 25 annual leave days, flexible holiday plan, collective health insurance, pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme;
Who are we?
TomTom Telematics is a Business Unit of TomTom dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. WEBFLEET is a Software-as-a-Service solution, used by small to large businesses to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address businesses as well as consumers.
TomTom Telematics is one of the world's leading telematics solution providers with more than 763,000 subscriptions worldwide. The company services drivers in more than 60 countries, giving them the industry's strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third party applications and integrations. More than 48,000 customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2016.
For further information, please visit tomtom.com/telematics
Follow us on Twitter @TomTomWEBFLEET
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top