Expert Software Engineers
'Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE?
Are you looking for exciting and challenging projects where R&D is not only an empty slogan?
Do you want to see modern tools and techniques in use, not just read about them in books?
Are you keen to work with passionate professionals who appreciate your work and engagement, always willing to discuss your ideas?
You want to see effects of your everyday work and feel your contribution is valued?
Make it possible! Apply for the role in Content Production Platform Team that is currently looking for the best and brightest minds in software engineering. You will design and build scalable data processing systems dealing with petabytes of data for digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Skills and experience in technical leadership, ability to translate business requirements into changes of software
- Ability to analyze problems on abstract level and to decompose them into logical parts
- Expert level experience of modern object oriented language and very good practical knowledge of object oriented design principles and testing practices(OOP, SOLID principles, Design Patterns, TDD, Service Oriented Architecture)
- Practical experience in web services – including high availability, scalability and good performance
- Very good communication skills allowing efficient communication in English with colleagues located on site and world wide
- Eagerness to learn a lot of new things and continuously improve your skills
- Open mind and readiness to discuss details of the system your team is building
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
- You will be working in the teams that directly manage their own products
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is appreciated
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly
- Enjoyable recruitment process is our advantage – apply and test us!
Do you want to meet them?
Grzegorz Leopold—Director Software Engineering Poznań
Krzysztof Śmiechowicz – Director Software Engineering in core platform group Lodz
Wojciech Nowak – Senior Engineering Manager at Tom Tom Lodz
That is how you can talk about your job in a few weeks
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top