Expert Sales Support
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in Sales Support to join our Finance and Operations team within our Licensing and Automotive unit. The experience and future opportunities will include:
- Act as the key user of the global CRM tool
- Work closely together with global sales team on usage of CRM tool
- Lead commercial governance related improvement projects
- Work together with customer support and finance
As a member of the finance and operations team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- Correct and up-to-date customer master data which is used for invoicing and delivery
- Implementation of the commercial governance rules into the CRM tool
- Design and implement policies and guidelines and monitor correct use of systems and adherence with policies
- Provide training and first line support to users
- Proactively search for system & process improvements to cope with continuous changing business needs
What do we expect from you?
To be successful in Sales Support, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Proven training development & execution skills
- Strong communicator, including visualization and presentation skills
- Attitude of continuous improvement; a self-starter constantly on the lookout for better ways of providing support to Sales and Executives and to improve CRM processes
- Previous experience administrating CRM systems, preferably SalesForce.com
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills, notably influencing formally and informally at all organizational levels; ability to challenge assumptions while preserving collaborative relationships
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills fit to executive communication
What do we offer?
An adventure in the cutting-edge field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions; The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top