'Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like to contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in Traffic to join our Traffic Quality team. The experience and future opportunities will include
- Navigation of the vehicle along designated routes while monitoring the capturing video quality;
- First line troubleshooting for any technical issues;
- Conducting quality daily checks to determine necessity for a re-drive;
- Creation and Execution of Test Plans
As a member of the global Traffic team, you will have to deliver the following:
Submission of daily work reports; Test Reports analysis Reporting incidents
What do we expect from you?
To be successful in as a Test Driver, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- 1-3 years driving experience
- Living in Berlin or Branderburg Area
- Experience in independently troubleshooting moderate level computer issues "is a must".
- Technical capability and aptitude is required.
- The keen eye for detail to identify inconsistencies
- Willingness and flexibility to travel
- Excellent verbal and written skills in the English language and high level of German.
- Being familiar with Agile methodologies and Agile-tooling (Jira, Confluence) is a bonus.
- Capability to be self-sufficient during assignment: to include dealing with vehicle maintenance
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Valid driver's license for passenger vehicles and a clean driving record is a condition of employment.
- You should be enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship;
- You should only apply if you are an EU citizen due to working permit regulations.
What do we offer?
An adventure in the cutting-edge field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions; The opportunity to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures; A 12€/hour salary based on 20h/week. A 6 to 12 months internship contract The exciting opportunity to be part of our internship program Interns on Track.
Who are we?
Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, GPS sports watches, and action cameras. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,000 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries. For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com
For the full story about the vacancy (JR0001156) or procedure, please click on the apply button, and go to www.tomtom.com/careers
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top