Where do you want to be?
We are looking for an ambitious, motivates, positive Sales Director to lead the sales of it WEBFLEET and other telematics and connected car solutions in France.
The role will report to the VP Sales for Europe and will manage a team of 17 people. The experience and future opportunities will include:
- Builds and develops the team in the France to reach outstanding sales results.
- Promotes loyalty, commitment, and exceptional performance amongst existing sales partner channels, whilst also finding and establishing new routes to market.
- Builds the eco-system of software partners and integrators that can drive higher value sales to end-to-end customers.
- Leads by example and coaches the sales team members to become more effective with customers/prospects by emphasizing good sales processes and methods.
- Develops and manages KPI' s to drive appropriate individual and team behavior. User experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Maintains involvement in large deals and closes deals when necessary.
- Part of the European Sales Management team, reporting directly into the Vice President Sales, a Board Member.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as a Sales Director, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales Management experience, preferably in a B2B focused subscription software business (Software as a Service)
- Dynamic, highly motivated, and internationally experienced individual with a strong background in Sales Management
- A passion for sales with an outstanding sales track record in competitive and dynamic B2B markets
- Effective communicator across different levels and cultures, with experience of working in an international organization
- Proactive, autonomous, structured, able to manage your team remotely and willing to travel.
- Experience of working in and growing complex multi-channel sales structures
- Ability to create, implement and execute strategic business plans;
- Driven and ambitious with real passion for software products and customers;
- A Bachelor or Master degree;
What can you expect?
- An adventure in the cutting-edge SaaS solutions and IT, connected car and B2B marketing.
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen, quickly.
- Company car, collective health insurance, pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products.
Who are we?
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,100 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries. Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
TomTom Telematics is a Business Unit of TomTom dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. WEBFLEET is a Software-as-a-Service solution, used by small to large businesses to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address businesses as well as consumers.
TomTom Telematics is one of the world's leading telematics solution providers with more than 720,000 subscriptions worldwide. The company services drivers in more than 60 countries, giving them the industry's strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third party applications and integrations. More than 47,000 customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2016.
For further information, please visit tomtom.com/telematics
Follow us on Twitter @TomTomWEBFLEET
For the full story about the vacancy, please click on www.tomtom.com/careers.
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top