Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
- Have you ever designed development processes for complex distributed systems?
- Scalable architecture with thousands of instances looks familiar to you?
- Have you had the opportunity to work with a system that processes 15 terabytes of data per week using 2000 instances?
- Do you want to have an influence on cloud computing solutions comparable to the largest companies in the world?
- Do you want to work in DevOps culture where teams have a real end to end responsibility?
We are looking for product-aware DevOps architect who has a passion for designing the software development processes that will drive our platform development the future of maps and beyond. Designing and developing the best possible products is what we want to be known for!
Here's a little taste of your challenge
- Design, take part in development and organize maintenance of delivery process for large scale system
- Design development lifecycle for digital map making platform
- Work on software products used by the biggest companies in the world
- Design product used by hundreds of software engineers
- Boost software quality by advocating DevOps culture, empowered and self-driven teams
What we expect from you
- Drive to work in DevOps culture where software is deployed every day or even every hour
- Strong background with DevOps approach and SaaS architecture.
- Passion for architecture while still being able to write and optimize code
- Ability to think out of the box and bring new ideas to the table
- Up to date with the latest trends and development tools
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with teams spread over the world
- Experience in working in Agile, Scrum, Kanban methodologies (nice to have)
- Experience in delivering large scale systems
What you can expect from us
- You will be working in the teams that directly manage their own products
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is appreciated
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen.
- Fast and enjoyable recruitment process is our advantage – apply and test us!
Do you want to meet them?
Piotr Wilmański – Manager Engineering at TomTom Lodz
"My name is Rafał Hawrylak and I came to TomTom in 2012 as a senior software developer. 4 years later I become an expert software developer. I'm JAVA developer but expertise in databases area.
Every day is a challenge to keep an increase of performance on the application, database and configuration levels. TomTom gives me an opportunity to challenge myself in complex, demanding environment with a huge workload and the biggest players in the world as business partners.
Thanks to TomTom I have a possibility to do the job in a startup culture, where my ideas and solutions have a big influence on our final products and this is never boring! In TomTom, I'm someone who can shape the future."
- Rafał Hawrylak – Expert Software Engineer at TomTom Lodz
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please check in via www.tomtom.com/careers or contact Mariola Kluczewska-Baran.
Online technical assessments and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top