Customer Support Representative B2B French and Italian - Telematics
Fleet management services is one of the hottest and fastest growth areas in the car services industry at this moment and it is our challenge to outperform the market at any moment.' Thomas Schmidt, MD TomTom Telematics.
TomTom Telematics is the fastest growing Business Unit of TomTom, and one of the world's leading providers of fleet management solutions and professional telematics services, delivered as "Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)". Our products are designed to help professional drivers to drive greener, safer and more efficiently. Our award winning online platform, WEBFLEET, is highly scalable and has the highest standards in terms of reliability and security. TomTom Telematics services more than 48,000 fleet customers in 60 countries with more than 763,000 active monitored units/vehicles and is Europe's largest and fastest growing fleet management service provider.
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can. To further accelerate our growth even more and strengthening our leading position we are on the outlook for Customer Support Representative B2B French and Italian Speaker. Our team supports B2B resellers and customers from France and Italy and other countries. In addition, team members are working on additional projects or specializing on certain topics.
Sound good so far?
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- Provide product information and effective technical support through multiple channels (phone, e-mail, chat);
- Investigate and take care of large and complex support matters, where necessary working closely together with peers across all departments to ensure an exceptional and seamless experience for our customers;
- Contribute to additional support programs/projects (e.g content delivery, product expertise, targeted proactive support activities).
As a member of the global Customer Support team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- An effective technical support (unburdening the customer wherever possible, thinking ahead to cover expected follow-up topics and an exceptional and seamless experience);
- Provide with first-class, high-quality, professional responses to customer inquiries within agreed performance levels;
- A constant and pro-active improvement of product/support knowledge;
- Pro-active engagement in additional activities (when the regular workload allows it).
What we are looking for:
- You have native or business level proficiency in French AND Italian. Fluency in English also required (is our company language). Any additional language (Spanish, Portuguese or German) is a benefit;
- You have excellent proven technical customer support experience of at least 2 years in an international B2B environment;
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) as well as a talent to develop good relationships with business customers;
- You have proven experience (and success) in sales is an advantage;
- You are technically proficient; knowledge on fields relevant to Telematics (vehicle electronics, telecommunication, GPS) is a clear advantage; basic knowledge of PC hardware; good knowledge of Windows OS; knowledge of web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla).
What can you expect:
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
Let's not forget the good stuff
- Competitive base salary with a generous bonus scheme
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension Plan (after 6 months contract)
- Lunch Vouchers
- 50% discount on purchase of TomTom products;
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on tomtom.com/careers
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top