'Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like to contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
As a member of the Accounts Receivables team, you will be responsible for collecting receivables from customers in southern Europe.
Your main tasks will be:
- Contact our key customers to make sure outstanding receivables are paid in time;
- Dispute management - in case of issues, work with the customer and internal departments to ensure that any issues are sorted out and solved in an adequate and timely manner;
- Apply incoming payments in the sub ledger / accounts reconciliations;
- Contribute to accurate receivables forecasting;
- Agree upon payment plans with customers;
- Status reporting to the Credit Manager;
- Manage a daily email work list with questions and requests from customers and colleagues;
- Create invoices, direct debit batches
- Manage collection agency cases
To be successful as Credit Controller, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- MBO+ level and Basic accounting knowledge
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Credit Controller, preferably in an international commercial organization;
- Computer literate /MS Office; proficient knowledge of Excel & Word; Knowledge of SAP and Oracle Service Cloud (Rightnow) is a pré
- Pro-active and organized team player with the ability to successfully work across cultural boundaries;
- Able to work independently without daily instructions and supervision
- Fluent in German and English (both verbal and written); French in addition is a big pro
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work for a company where you can really make things happen
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures
Who are we?
Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps and GPS sports watches. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,500 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries. For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com.
Please click on the apply button or go to www.tomtom.com /careers and send your CV + Motivation Letter
Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top