Business Development Project Coordinator
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in Business Development to join the Telematics Business Unit group.
Your role will be to coordinate a successful and timely project realization according to customer requirements, while aligning the project with the internal processes in order to ensure customers satisfactions as well as maximize business's profitability.
You will report directly into the VP Business Development. The experience and future opportunities will include:
- Support of project planning and execution, based on the commercial agreement from the Business Development department, and within specific time lines. Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Aligning internal processes during the project with external suppliers and cross departments internally such as Logistics, Product Development, Customer Support, Finance, Product Management and Sales.
- Monitoring and reporting on ongoing project progress, sales statistics, customer sales forecast and own activities.
Next to the above, you are asked to deliver the following:
- Support Business Development Managers with tenders, presentations, legal documents signatures and archiving, planning and preparing meetings.
- Maintain customer relationship.
- Maintain policy administration for UBI projects and/or pilots.
- Support the Business Development sales and marketing activities, events and campaign with the creation, improvement and delivery of the marketing material.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Bachelor or Master degree preferred with a minimum of 2 years project management experience within a technical environment.
- Enthusiast about new technologies and social medias & passionate car driver.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch, French would be a plus.
- Highly accurate with analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Technical knowledge to understand project plans but also good commercial understanding.
- Very good in customer facings, and capability in transferring customer needs to a feasible solutions with reporting deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills (advanced MS Office Software).
What do we offer?
- An adventure in the cutting-edge SaaS solutions and IT, connected car and B2B market.
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company;
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no point coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen, quickly.
- Flexible benefits, 25 annual leave days, flexible holiday plan, collective health insurance, pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme.
Who are we?
TomTom Telematics is a Business Unit of TomTom dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. WEBFLEET is a Software-as-a-Service solution, used by small to large businesses to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental gregand leasing industries, car importers and companies that address businesses as well as consumers.
TomTom Telematics is one of the world's leading telematics solution providers with more than 763,000 subscriptions worldwide. The company services drivers in more than 60 countries, giving them the industry's strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third party applications and integrations. More than 48,000 customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2016.
For further information, please visit telematics.tomtom.com
Follow us on Twitter @TomTomWEBFLEET
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top