Business Developer/Sales Representative - Shanghai,China
'Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
- Responsible for the company's product sales activities.
- Focus on automotive market, have a good understanding of car navigation.
- To build new customers network and maintain existing customer relationships.
- Offer product introduction, recommendations, implementation and delivery to customer, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with sales team to develop sales strategy in order to achieve annual sales target.
- Assist sales manager to set up sales target, make sales plan;
- Dig potential customers and develop new customers;
- To complete the individual sales task, and timely adjustment and response according to the team overall target;
- Collect and analyze market information ;
- Cooperate with the marketing department to complete the product promotion plan, improve the company's product visibility and market share;
- Do a good job of after-sales service, timely handling customer complaints, improve customer satisfaction, enhance company reputation;
- Good command of English, be able to communicate well with internal team and external customers.
- College degree or above;
- Fluent English;
- More than 3 years' experience in sales and management of key customers in automotive navigation or electronic hardware;
- Initiative, good communication skill, strong team work ability, can adapt to travel.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals. Best known for being a global leader in navigation and mapping products, TomTom also creates GPS sports watches as well as state-of-the-art fleet management solutions and industry-leading location-based products.
Our business consists of four customer-facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4000 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries. For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top