Automotive Program Manager APAC
In this senior management role you will lead a program responsible for the integration, customization, and delivery of our navigation components into a series of connected navigation systems developed for our business customers, who are typically active in the APAC automotive market.
Custom Systems has a customer program centric organization and the program manager is involved in the strategic relationship with the customer(s) and defines the roadmap for that product line.
- Making sure projects in the program finish in time, in quality, and in budget
- Lead a team of project managers and software architects who directly report to you
- Manage the total program budget, the business case of the individual projects, and the profitability of the products in your scope
- Manage the customer relationship together with the sales manager including customer escalations
- Respondisble for the coordination of the program objectives across the various product units within the organization
- Provide the project management related deliverables desired by the customer during the Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Quotation (RFQ) phase
- Reporting to customers and internal stakeholders
- You have an engineering or computer science degree and working experience in that area
- At least 5 years professional experience in project management and have managed complex projects
- Experience working with international teams at different locations
- Experience in managing multi-displainary stakeholders across different locations
- Willingness to stay current with the many innovations that take place in this domain and the asset developments in the various TomTom product units
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
What can you expect from us:
- We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- Coaching, training, books; anything that will help you further enhance your skills
- Team outings, innovation days, indefinite contract, flexible benefits, minimum 15 annual leave days, collective health insurance, health check pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme.
We have been making built-in car navigation since 2008, introduced the connected car in 2010 and are a major player in the area of highly automated driving. And, we are not slowing down. Come join us.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top