Automated Testing Engineer
Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
We have been making navigation apps since 2002 and have been the market leader ever since.
And, we are not slowing down.
- Do you know how to find the exact address or point of interest in a map?
- Do you refer to yourself as the Master of Java, Python and Android?
- Do you like working on next generation technologies? Who doesn't actually?
- What about making a difference with your OWN ideas for features and improvements, getting a top place on the backlog?
Here's a little taste of your challenge
- Implement automatic tests, performance measurements and performance analysis for multiple platforms.
- Act as the central point of the team, involved in all phases of integration between tools involved in seamless traceability between requirement and test results
- Deliver Insight in the functional and non-functional behavior of our Navigation Products
- Be a part of team to automate end-to-end test tooling from deployment to reporting
What we expect from you
- Experience with integration of Continuous Integration system with down- and up-stream systems
- Pro-active and right-the-first-time attitude
- Experience with image processing/recognition tools and methods is a plus.
- QT and Docker knowledge is a plus
- Agile Experience is a plus
- Embedded Software Development experience is a plus
What you can expect from us
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Amsterdam. A pretty cool city to live and work. Lots of inspiration and when it's sunny, the whole city comes alive!
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top