Architect Autonomous Driving
We are seeking for a lead-architect in the Autonomous-Driving product unit, leading the team that will provide the back-end delivering maps and live data to cars in real-time, serving millions of self-driving and driving assisted vehicles.
What do we expect?
You are a trusted technical leader that
- can communicate a complex architecture and its purpose in simple and compelling way
- can promote the principles of software design and coding
- enjoy researching, learning new technologies and improving your knowledge and skills
- have a strong background in communication protocols, and implementing security policies and standards
With 7+ years' experience in
- building production-grade server-side systems before, that are still in operation today
- designing software for safety-critical systems
- architecting J2EE applications, and still actively coding
- core java development using concurrent threading model, JVM tuning, GC management
- cloud services like those from AWS, Akamai and others
- applying agile software engineering methods
- strong background in network protocols, and implementing security policies and standards
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top