Accounting Supervisor (CA with 5-8 years exp./CMA with 7-10 years exp.)
'Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our Finance team.
Finance provides a range of world-class services, including auditing, financial analysis, internal and external reporting and general accounting. Corporate Group teams are responsible for M&A activities and investor relations.
As a Supervisor of the FSSC GL AR Team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- Maintain the General Ledger of one or more key entities in the TomTom Group. Ensure complete and accurate accounting and perform month end close activities in line with group deadlines .
- Take the lead in FSSC projects which will vary in subject and scale. Projects include acquisitions, geographic expansions, system enhancements and process improvements .
- Conduct monthly group / business unit reporting & variance analysis. Maintain a consistent internal reporting structure across a range of subjects including employee expenses, IT, Facility costs, Foreign Exchange etc.
- Maintenance of the Fixed asset register, including asset creation, monthly depreciation and asset retirement .
- Perform analysis on Transfer Pricing reporting and entity profitability drivers.
- Perform analysis on the group IC positions and work with the Cash Management team to maximize efficiency of the group IC cash movements.
- Manage preparation of year-end audit schedules as required, working in cooperation with internal and external auditors.
- Assist in providing information for (statutory) audits and income tax return preparation.
- Work with the global team of Accountants to ensure deadlines for month-end close and financial reporting requirements are met and all accounting and reporting activities are performed in accordance with the accounting policies of the organization.
- Perform review and provide feedback on the reporting packages submitted by other GL accountants.
- Functionally managing a team of 2-3 GL accountants
What do we expect from you?
You are a dynamic, highly motivated and inspiring individual with a strong background in finance. You are a self-starter who feels comfortable working in a dynamic team environment and can. You have a strong customer focus and you like to solve problems in a timely manner. You do not accept status quo and can challenge mediocrity.
- CA with 5-8 years' of accounts experience or CMA with 7-10 years' experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting policies
- Proficiency in accounting software SAP;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs specifically in Excel;
- Fluency in English (verbal and written);
- Good communication skills;
- Able to work in a structured way, service oriented, dynamic, flexible, pro-active, self-starter, hands-on mentality
- Should drive process improvement.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top