'Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our Finance team.
Finance provides a range of world-class services, including auditing, financial analysis, internal and external reporting and general accounting. Corporate Group teams are responsible for M&A activities and investor relations.
As a member of the Finance team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- Sound knowledge of accounts receivable process.
- Process the refunds for Europe, APAC regions via Oracle & internal back-office tool on daily basis with 100% accuracy.
- Trace payments, if the payment was received by the payment provider.
- Handle exceptions while performing the refund activities & provide monthly refund reports to manager & business
- Act as a backup for other team members for AR Activities like dunning letters, AR invoicing, Web Cash in transit clearing in SAP, etc.
- Participate in ad hoc projects to support management and the project team in various tasks.
What do we expect from you?
You are a dynamic, highly motivated and inspiring individual with a strong background in finance. You are a self-starter who feels comfortable working in a dynamic team environment and can. You have a strong customer focus and you like to solve problems in a timely manner. You do not accept status quo and can challenge mediocrity.
- Bachelor's degree with 2-3 years of accounting experience in a medium/large size organization;
- Experience and knowledge of ERP accounting software, SAP experience preferred.
- Experience in Oracle RightNow CX tools or any other refund management tool is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs specifically in Excel.
- Fluency in English
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external parties.
- Follow-up and follow through.
- Dynamic, highly motivated & inspiring individual with a strong background in finance
- Strong customer focus to solve problems in a timely manner
- Must be a strong team player and self-starter, highly motivated, and able to work under pressure during peak periods.
What do we offer?
An adventure in the cutting-edge field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions; The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
Who are we?
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals.
Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, and GPS sports watches. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 5000 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 45 countries. For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com/careers
TomTom India Private Limited is one of India's Best IT & IT- BPM Company to Work for - 2015. It is amongst 50 Best IT & IT-BPM companies to work for in India and amongst the Top 5 among Emerging organizations in IT & IT-BPM.
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on www.tomtom.com/careers
Online assessments and pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top