Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can.
We are looking for top talents in finance. As a General Ledger Accountant you are responsible for a selected number of TomTom Group companies and clear communication with Head Office in respect of deliverables and deadlines following a dual reporting line.
Sounds good so far?
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- Completing the month closing activities in line with month end schedule
- Balance sheet and P&L analysis as part of the month end process and detailed analysis provided in the monthly closing files to enable full and complete review by Head Office
- Preparing and analyzing payroll journal entries
- Inter-company accounting and reconciliation, incl. invoicing and interest calculation
- VAT and CIT reconciliation in co-operation with the Tax department
- Reviewing business controllers' journal entries booked by Head Office
- Accounts reconciliations
- Preparing local statutory financial statements and coordinating annual audit process
What we are looking for:
- Advanced in English (written and verbal);
- Approximately 2-3 years of relevant experience;
- Experience of working with Excel and with a recognized ERP package – SAP strongly preferred
- Experience of statutory financial statements preparation with reconciliations between IFRS and local GAAP is essential
- Experience working in an international company/shared service center is beneficial;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Able to work in a structured way, service oriented, dynamic, flexible, pro-active, self- starter, hands-on mentality.
What you can expect
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? The founders are still very present in the company and are very accessible. We all are. There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Let's not forget the good stuff: flexible benefits (including multisport card), private medical care, 50% product discount and bonus scheme.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top