Account Manager Automomotive
Our team achieves more every day. So can you.
"Where we're going we don't need steering wheels. At TomTom Automotive, we see the growth of automation and increase of connectivity as an opportunity to keep innovating and engage in new business areas." Paul Hesen, VP Engineering TomTom Automotive.
As Key Account Manager you will be working for an exciting, innovative and fast growing automotive supplier. You will have the chance to shape and drive actively the development of your customer using your strong commercial skills and passion for technology.
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- You will be responsible for the Management of Daimler Account and other automotive customers
- You will collaborate with Sales Directors to create content-rich, compelling and competitive commercial proposals in response to new Automotive customer opportunities.
- Responsible for revenue from the key account and the revenue forecast
- Responsible for development of the Daimler account and growth of sales with booking targets
What will you have to deliver?
- Identify new opportunities for sales based on customer needs
- Deal Review support
- Maintain the long term financial planning for Daimler
- Develop long term account strategy plan and execute it
- Position TomTom as key technology partner
What we expect from you:
- Strong passion for technology
- Result driven
- First Sales experience with automotive customers – any track record?
- Ability to constantly learn and stay on top of changes in our technology, products and business models
- German native speaker, good level of English, both written & spoken
- Ability to work in our office in Stuttgart
What do the best people in this role do differently than the average person?
- Never give up attitude
- Despite the work in remote location have ability to connect to the relevant Business Units and build its own network in order to be successful
- Self-starter with a passion for results. Has a sense of urgency, takes initiative and motivates people to contribute to a result. Is intrinsically motivated even when facing resistance
- Combine doing with improving. Is out there every day making it happen, but also takes a regular step back to reflect on and improve our ways of working.
- Voraciously curious. Constantly learning about the business, products, personalities, customers, sales pitches
What you can expect from us
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion-euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Have an idea? A suggestion? A new way of doing something? There is always room for good ideas. Entrepreneurialism is valued.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Indefinite contract, flexible benefits, collective health insurance, pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top