Supply Chain Coordinator
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will support the business in their quest for data/reports and positively contribute to decision makng. Assist the senior SC analyst building reports and gather data. Assemble PMO (Project Management Organization) project updates in preparation of the PMO meetings. The role will build supply chain and function related dashboards with KPI's, targets and reports. The role will focus on alignment of cross functional reporting. This function will also help the senior analyst to prepare for meetings.
- Build and maintain a planning data sets with IT in support of dashboards that consolidates KPI progress and analysis reporting (root cause analytics) in BI, Excel, Tableau and other tools as needed.
- Collect, validate and publish KPIs weekly and monthly (input to S&OP cycle) for the senior analyst
- Assist on supply and demand planning projects as needed
- Ad hoc analysis and other duties as assigned
- Analyze historical data as well as future forecast to create KPI's and analyze results and make proposals for review.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Microsoft Office Suite (3+ yrs)
- SAP preferred (3+ yrs)
- SAP BI preferred (1+ yrs)
- Supply chain and business analytics (1+ yrs)
- Tableau (2+ yrs)
Education and Experience
- Degree in Supply Chain or Business
- 3+ years of related work experience, preferably in the footwear or apparel industry (Required)
- Project management skills
- Exceptional Follow-through
EEO Statement: TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.
Back to top