Seasonal Part Time Sales Supervisor
The Sales Supervisor leads by example to provide an outstanding customer service experience. This position is a champion on the sales floor, providing the utmost customer care through education to our customers on TOMS products and TOMS giving. The Sales Supervisor ensures every customer visit at TOMS is nothing but extraordinary and memorable. This position is a role model to the store team, coaching and upholding expectations of customer service experience. As a Manager on Duty, in the absence of Store Management, the Sales Supervisor will assist in all aspects of the store operations, customer relations, and merchandising.
You have a passion to be a brand ambassador for TOMS. You love TOMS products and you want to educate our customers on all that TOMS has to offer. You are motivated by the TOMS giving model, understanding that the more we sell, the more we give. You know how to create an inviting and authentic environment, while creating the sale (and creating the give!). You lead by example through motivation, communication and you help lead the store team to reach and exceed store targets. You are passionate about retail and you are actively seeking to grow your career to be the leader you want to be.
- Ensures exceptional customer care delivered by store team 100% of the time.
- Passionately educates customers on TOMS products and TOMS giving with in depth knowledge of TOMS product and TOMS giving model.
- Demonstrates selling techniques and salesmanship, utilizing TOMS 5 Key Pillars and the TOMS 3-2-1, to maintain sales productivity levels.
- Implement and assist in the store team's development with selling techniques, including TOMS 5 Key Pillars and the TOMS 3-2-1.
- Support in analyzing business trends and KPI's to help drive the right behavior on the sales floor.
- Perform opening and closing duties, including store reporting, cash handling, end-of-day business evaluation and MOD checklists.
- Participates in monitoring store staff compliance for all company policies and procedures, including Loss Prevention Compliance.
- Accountable for an Area of Responsibility within store (Store Operations, Sales and Experience, Visual Merchandising) with the opportunity to rotate AOR's by participating in the Supervisor Development Program.
- Committed to long-term growth and passionate about advancing leadership and retail skills, knowledge and capabilities.
- Ability to make thorough decisions quickly and absorb calculated risks.
- Upholds and demonstrates TOMS values and culture.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2+ years in retail and 1+ year in retail leadership experience.
- Self-motivated, organized, and entrepreneurial store experience preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of the footwear marketplace a plus.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Unpack boxes for inventory as required including lift/push/pull up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work early mornings or late nights as shipment schedule and business needs dictate.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts.
At TOMS, we use business to improve lives. As employees of TOMS, we are strongly committed to our mission and to our values. Everything we do is a balance in profitability and giving and keeping this in balance is key to our success. In an effort to further our mission and add value we expect our employees to be aligned to our core values. TOMS values and behaviors are:
- We are a movement - We leverage storytelling to inspire people to connect to our global movement. We create advocacy for this movement in every interaction with our customers, partners, and employees.
- We will be Entrepreneurial - We are curious and innovative. We allow ourselves the space to fail. We can be successful by taking a scrappy approach to business.
- We expect a lot from each other - Collaboration across boundaries and borders is required in order to achieve our common goals. Leading with authenticity and humility will be needed. We work, give, and succeed as a team while also having fun.
- We are committed to a long term vision - We do not allow short-term gains to compromise our goals of making a lasting impact.
TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Meet Some of TOMS's Employees
Retail Regional Manager
Megan manages TOMS’ retail locations on the western side of the United States, ensuring systems are up and running, sales goals are being met, and the team is strong.
Back to top