We are looking for a self-starter, a candidate with a "can do" attitude and a recruiter who thrives working in a fun, evolving, energetic and hands on environment. The Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting exceptional and qualified applicants for open requisitions as well as pipelining talent to meet the business needs. Thinking outside of the box in terms of recruiting is desired and staying up to date on the newest recruiting trends is a must!
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment for US based positions inclusive of sourcing, recruiting and hiring of the most qualified and experienced top talent.
- Provide all candidates with an amazing experience by being transparent, honest, and friendly throughout the process.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to understand strategic business objectives and organizational design and to develop strategies to meet current and future staffing needs.
- Serve as an internal consultant; educating hiring managers on competency selection, interviewing skills, recruiting process, through the candidate selection process.
- Assist hiring managers with the creation and finalization of job descriptions.
- Develop and use a variety of recruiting methods including job boards, social media, networking, referrals, local colleges, recruiting events and role specific resources to maximize candidate sourcing.
- Manage the interview process, including: candidate screening, administering assessments, recommending qualified candidates, coordinating interviews between candidates and hiring managers, providing feedback for both parties, conducting reference checks, and extending offers.
- Oversee candidate information in ATS database (Taleo) and inflow of candidate resumes.
- Generate talent pipeline by networking, conducting passive candidate outreach, and relationship-building strategies.
- Monitor and report on recruitment metrics and manage to department budget.
- Contribute to our employer branding strategy by attending events and various community outreach activities.
- Ensure recruitment efforts adhere to company service level agreements, policies and procedures as well as federal regulations/guidelines.
- Individual will rely on experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish work goals
- Innovative and creative; ability to think outside of the box
- Staying up to date on the newest recruiting trends which includes non-traditional methods of candidate sourcing; must be familiar with social media and traditional recruiting methods
- Additional duties as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Strong working knowledge of acquisition practices, including interviewing and assessment skills
- High degree of independent decision-making and problem-solving capability
- Experience in social media searches, as well as traditional recruiting methods
- Experience in handling high volume recruiting and multiple client groups
- Ability to see the overall picture of recruitment process, yet able to focus on the day-to-day details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and possess outstanding follow-through skills
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with highly sensitive data
- Experience working with Retail client groups a plus
- Upholds TOMS Core Values and likes to have fun!
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in experience
- 5+ years' experience in a full cycle recruiting role - preference for agency and corporate recruitment background
- Experience using an applicant tracking system is required; experience with Taleo Business Edition is strongly preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel
TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.
Back to top