Product Marketing Manager (Men's and Women's Lifestyle)
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for leading category marketing initiatives globally. This includes: developing the product marketing roadmap, driving marketing communications, planning and executing activations to support sell-in and sell-through, and conducting ongoing competitive and program analysis. The Product Marketing Manager will partner closely with cross-functional and cross-channel teams, including Marketing, Creative, Product, Consumer Insights, and Merchandising, to achieve brand, category, and channel goals.
- Collaborates with Product Merchants to define and communicate category direction, including goals, objectives, strategy.
- Contributes to development of strategic and operating plans, and defines action steps to proactively address gaps vs. plan.
- Manages Product Marketing budget.
- Contributes to development of product marketing strategies, including consumer target, positioning and media mix, to help achieve brand and category vision and goals.
- Drives clear and consistent consumer focus, storytelling and brand voice across regions and channels.
- Tracks and shares competitive activity and trends, and implications.
- Drives product marketing planning and prioritization within the Go-to-Market process, balancing global, regional and channel needs.
- Contributes to building and socializing global marketing calendar.
- Leads development and execution of priority product marketing programs globally. Manages marketing activations from ideation and planning to launch. Drives asset creation, from briefing to file release, across TOMS direct-to-consumer and wholesale channels. Consults on packaging and product claims.
- Develops success metrics for key marketing programs and activations. Tracks ongoing results and completes post-launch recap and analysis. Shares findings with stakeholders and makes recommendations to inform future planning.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking ability
- Strong knowledge of and experience with applying marketing fundamentals
- Solid project management experience
- Working knowledge of financial planning
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Leads and inspires cross-functional teams
- Effectively manages ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Powerpoint
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
EEO Statement: TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.
Meet Some of TOMS's Employees
Retail Regional Manager
Megan manages TOMS’ retail locations on the western side of the United States, ensuring systems are up and running, sales goals are being met, and the team is strong.
Back to top