Product Marketing Manager (Men's and Women's Lifestyle)
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for leading category marketing initiatives globally. This includes: developing the product marketing roadmap, driving marketing communications, planning and executing activations to support sell-in and sell-through, and conducting ongoing competitive and program analysis. The Product Marketing Manager will partner closely with cross-functional and cross-channel teams, including Marketing, Creative, Product, Consumer Insights, and Merchandising, to achieve brand, category, and channel goals.
- Collaborates with Product Merchants to define and communicate category direction, including goals, objectives, strategy.
- Contributes to development of strategic and operating plans, and defines action steps to proactively address gaps vs. plan.
- Manages Product Marketing budget.
- Contributes to development of product marketing strategies, including consumer target, positioning and media mix, to help achieve brand and category vision and goals.
- Drives clear and consistent consumer focus, storytelling and brand voice across regions and channels.
- Tracks and shares competitive activity and trends, and implications.
- Drives product marketing planning and prioritization within the Go-to-Market process, balancing global, regional and channel needs.
- Contributes to building and socializing global marketing calendar.
- Leads development and execution of priority product marketing programs globally. Manages marketing activations from ideation and planning to launch. Drives asset creation, from briefing to file release, across TOMS direct-to-consumer and wholesale channels. Consults on packaging and product claims.
- Develops success metrics for key marketing programs and activations. Tracks ongoing results and completes post-launch recap and analysis. Shares findings with stakeholders and makes recommendations to inform future planning.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking ability
- Strong knowledge of and experience with applying marketing fundamentals
- Solid project management experience
- Working knowledge of financial planning
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Leads and inspires cross-functional teams
- Effectively manages ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Powerpoint
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
EEO Statement: TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.
Back to top