Part Time Sales Associate
Position Summary: The Sales Associate's main role is to effectively share TOMS giving stories, our culture and our products with the local communities we belong to. Sales Associates deliver the ultimate personalized customer care to each and every guest in our stores, consistently going above and beyond customer expectations. Candidate Profile: We expect you to have a passion and knowledge about TOMS giving program. You provide customers with an unforgettable store experience by creating a comfortable atmosphere and demonstrating TOMS culture by storytelling about our giving and wearing relevant TOMS products on the retail floor. You engage customers in conversation by sharing information on our local events and community initiatives, and create lasting relationships with community influencers. Position Expectations:
- Ensures exceptional customer care delivered to customers 100% of the time.
- Passionately educates customers on TOMS giving program and the One for One ™ movement on and off the retail floor.
- Takes a stand as an advocate for TOMS' values and culture.
- Assists in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing product, cleaning retail areas, answering phone inquiries, ensures POS and payments systems are operating correctly.
- Responsible and dependable time management, ability to work independently when given a task.
- Extraordinary customer interaction skills, always solution oriented with customers.
- Accurately scan and process shipment, damages and RA's.
- Champion inventory accuracy and attention to detail.
- Keep storage areas clean, organized and well maintained.
- Partner with managers and supervisors to maximize efficiency in storage areas.
- Unpack boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Customer: Explains why and how we give and the concept behind story telling
- Community: Works directly with store leadership to execute community initiatives, understands what a grassroots participative event looks like, ensures digital content (Instagram) is brand aligned.
- Product: Accurately recalls current season styles and color ways, differentiates between quality and materials used in different lines and corroborating giving stories, describes show-ready visual merchandising.
- Operations : Understands the daily sales goal and give for retail, supporting inventory operational needs.
- Inventory : Receiving, scanning and preparing boxes to be shipped while maintaining an organized stockroom to reduce shrink.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in retail sales, hospitality, merchandising, or marketing.
- Self-motivated, organized, and entrepreneurial.
- Passionate about giving, upbeat, friendly and authentic.
- Knowledge of the footwear marketplace a plus.
- Experience using various POS systems.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights & weekends as business dictates.
TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manor consistent with the requirements of the ordinance .
Back to top