Loyalty Marketing Specialist
TOMS is looking for an energetic and passionate Loyalty Marketing Specialist to help manage and grow its customer Loyalty program. This person will own the day-to-day operations of the program which include: creating and maintaining campaigns, monitoring member activity, cross-department collaboration and assisting in the overall program strategy and program roadmap.
Position demands strong critical thinking skills, thoughtful planning, scheduling and analysis. Must be able to individually manage and execute programs while also participating and contributing to overall online marketing team efforts.
- Day to day program management including: monitoring member activity, creating/updating rewards, being an active advocate in the continuous improvement of our overall program and internal subject matter expert on all things Passport Rewards and improving efficiencies and processes.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager to develop and execute the long-term roadmap for Passport Rewards, including, yearly communications calendar, omni-channel support, new branding, changes to the rewards, tiers and points.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (CRM, email marketing, UI/UX, social media, affiliates, retail, consumer insights, giving and legal) to coordinate and execute customer-focused campaigns, sweepstakes, surveys and programs that drive revenue and results. Email marketing is the most important partner in developing these programs.
- Track and improve program KPIs on an on-going basis to ensure the program is meeting goals, such as increasing membership, revenue, AOV, purchase frequency.
- Work with Loyalty provider on program changes, updates, requests, etc.
- Create & execute customer feedback program, including surveys.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience with loyalty marketing and some email marketing highly desired
- Experience working in retail ecommerce preferred
- Strong verbal, written and data analysis skills to communicate results, plans, progress to peers and partners
- Proven project management and oversight capabilities
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) required
Education & Experience
- BA or BS Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Email, Loyalty Marketing (fashion/retail preferred)
- Experience with CPG or Fashion
- Management of B2C loyalty program including interfacing with and executing programs in a third-party loyalty tool (CrowdTwist preferred).
TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.
Meet Some of TOMS's Employees
Retail Regional Manager
Megan manages TOMS’ retail locations on the western side of the United States, ensuring systems are up and running, sales goals are being met, and the team is strong.
Back to top