Lead SAP Sales and Distribution Analyst
The Lead SAP Sales and Distribution Analyst will provide process and system support to our internal and external IT customers and leadership/mentorship to SAP analysts. The incumbent will provide guidance and assistance to the functional users, which includes SAP system usage inquiries, subject matter expertise, and enhancement requests. In addition, they will engineer and define requirements and capabilities in collaboration with business partners and technical team to ensure that business progresses and capabilities are translated properly into system functionality and ensure adherence to quality standards and guidelines at TOMS.
- AFS/SAP/Retail order to cash project implementations
- Incumbent will be managing and executing each project
- This position will execute technology providing new capabilities to the business that will enhance external and internal customer service and experience, speed to market, exceed on service level
- SAP SD Process Improvements and Support
- Once implementation is completed this position will continue to support and enhance the system for better efficiency
- Plan, lead and manage Order to Cash IT team responsible for the technical architecture, design, configuration, development, testing implementation and deployment globally
- Provide IT Leadership on sub-process workshops by working closely with business and IT subject matter experts to define the overall requirements and functional design
- Key lead on overseeing full implementation lifecycle - blueprinting, realization, design, testing, documentation and training.
- Will be working with a 3rd party vendor on certain projects
- Vendor management when necessary
- Work with business to understand pain points and provide solutions for improvements and efficiency in "Order to Cash" processes.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP Application. Proactive approach to identifying issues and ability to clearly articulate solutions and options.
- OTC solution will be the center data flow point for all other IT solutions
- Design, Develop and support various SAP to legacy systems interfaces.
- Assist in the ongoing support and improve data integration to B2B and B2C Applications.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline
- Problem solver, will need to analyze cause and effect relationships as they relate to SAP
- Good working knowledge of business data mapping and validation, testing from a functional and business area perspective
- Ability to facilitate workshops and identify business requirements
- Ability to support cross-team collaboration to ensure your focus area integrates with overall Solution
- Ability to organize, lead and manage team to deliver solutions and improvement is business capabilities.
Education & Experience
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in design, develop, and Support of SAP customer facing IT applications, including Sales, Customer Service, e-Business Project Management experience.
- Hands on configuration experience in process knowledge and experience SAP sales and Distribution.
- Hands on configuration experience in process knowledge and experience around SD: Sales, Pricing, Billing, Credit Management, Foreign Trade, Logistics functions - Delivery / Shipment, Shipment processing.
- Experience with SD and LE integration with MM, IM/WM and FICO is required.
- Demonstrated experience with large Enterprise ERP implementations in the areas of technical design specification, development and knowledge transfer.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Outlook.
- Must have hands on experience in the Design/Blueprint phase of SAP transformation programs.
- Excellent management, interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and organizational skills.
- AFA industries experience big plus.
Occasional travel required
TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Meet Some of TOMS's Employees
Retail Regional Manager
Megan manages TOMS’ retail locations on the western side of the United States, ensuring systems are up and running, sales goals are being met, and the team is strong.
Back to top