Junior Sales Representative (South Germany)
We are looking for a Junior Sales Representative in South Germany to support in our mission.
You will drive the complete sales cycle and develop assigned accounts in your region, from lead generation through close. You will be part of a passionate and international team of sales colleagues, marketing and support functions. Together you strive for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue & margin objectives, and long-term account goals in line with TOM's vision and values.
Your working area will be the South areas of Germany (Bavaria and Baden-Wuerttemberg)
- Working with existing accounts and prospects to maximize relationships, business potential and brand exposure
- Work with marketing on product/brand promotions and assortment launches
- Feeding back on market trends, competitor activities and consumer behavior
- Use reporting and forecasting as tooling to overachieve sales objectives
- Pro-actively identify and action opportunities for growth (new business, X-selling and upselling)
- Work with Customer Service and Finance Teams on product shipping, merchandise services, contract/order management, payment topics and customer complaints
- Participating in Sales Meetings and Tradeshows (if requested)
- Frequent communication with Key Account Manager and Sales Manager
The Sales Representative that will complement our team is/has:
- A German native speaker
- Some relevant sales experience in footwear or branded lifestyle
- A natural networker, who easily builds relationships and gets energized by customer contact
- Goal oriented, turns targets into actions and is persistent to go beyond. Turns deadlines into a healthy pressure to perform.
- Good negotiating, social and influencing skills
- Strong organizational skills. Although not always the most fun part, the value of accurate administration is seen.
- Self-starter who can work independently and in teams.
- Fluent English written and spoken essential
- Flexible/Adaptive on working hours and places, frequent travel to accounts in region.
For all this we offer you:
- An opportunity to connect profit with purpose. Not only by doing your day to day work, but also in the activities we offer.
- An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in
- An organization with an open mind and flexible mindset
- 4 pairs of FREE shoes per year. Plus shopping on our E-commerce channel with discount.
- After 2 years of service you get the opportunity to visit one of our Giving Partners to witness our giving first hand
- A workspace in our Showroom in Sindelfingen
- A Company Car
Does the above look, sound and feel interesting? Then please reach out to us by sending your CV and cover letter.
If your hard and soft skills speak to us we will invite you in for a coffee.
Back to top