Why work for TOMS? We are more than a company; we are a Movement. At TOMS we take our mission of "Improving lives through business" very seriously and we hope you will too.
If you are not familiar with TOMS, our business philosophy is rooted in the concept of Giving. With every product our customer purchases, TOMS helps a person in need. One for One®.
Since our founding, we have given over 70 million pairs of shoes to children in need, helped restore sight to more than 445,000 people, provided 70,000 safe births to mothers and children in need and have helped give more than 400,000 weeks of safe water. We are giving in 70 countries around the world through partnerships with more than 100 Giving Partners. Excited yet?
For our Amsterdam office we are looking for an E-Commerce Intern
The TOMS Digital department is growing fast with ambitious plans for 2018 and with multiple projects in the pipeline. To support our team, in particular our two seasoned specialists, we are looking for an all-round Intern to help with our Email, Lead Gen and Affiliate matters. As an Intern you will embrace the challenge of supporting this diverse team and learning fast about how Online Marketing really works. You will support the team with several manual tasks, as well as, elevate and enable them, especially in driving forward a more strategic future for our Digital Marketing efforts.
What does TOMS has to offer?
- International and social environment
- Become part of a friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- Nice and fun office on a great spot in Amsterdam West (allowed to bring your dog if it doesn't bite)
- Opportunity to learn about various aspects of an E-com business (Social, Affiliate, Merchandising, Email)
As an Intern you will support in/have a variety of tasks and learn how to/ develop your skillset around:
- Collaborating with CRM/Email specialist for AB testing plan
- Tracking weekly results of the newsletters and report to CRM/Email specialist
- Supporting with briefing of the newsletters
- Supporting in content distribution plans and digital planning
- Bring in ideas and support for development of larger campaigns (birthday, welcome series)
- Eventually, independently handle the creation of the weekly newsletters under direction of the Business (briefing, development)
- Support overall digital planning and content curation across online channels
- Affiliate; support and collaborate with external parties and platforms, provide content and initiate ideas
- Enable revenue driving activities and track results (Google Analytics)
- Research on competitor, market insights and trends
- Administrative support
The ideal Intern is available from September, fulltime (5 days/week) for a period of 6. months.
You also have the following skills/qualifications:
- Affinity with online fashion retailing in a Pan-European context and the TOMS mission statement
- Good communicator with good written and spoken English. Additional languages, such as French, German or Dutch are a huge plus.
- Commercial awareness
- Willingness to learn and support our ambitious targets
- Numerate, with analytical skills supported by good knowledge of excel
- Basic HTML coding skills
- Basic Photoshop & Dreamweaver
- Pro-active, Punctual, Eye for detail
- Outgoing and a flexible team player
If you are interested please send us your CV and a motivation letter!
Back to top