Full Time Store Manager
TOMS retail stores foster a deep connection between TOMS lifestyle, product and educational storytelling. It's a welcome and active community space intended for extended periods of brand engagement. They mirror their surrounding community while serving a diverse audience. As a retail store manager you are a community leader and a brand ambassador. Unique and dynamic, you thrive when working in a fast-paced environment. Being at the forefront of the TOMS One for One movement, you are the storyteller. Through TOMS retail you create the opportunity to connect with customers and community and allow your team to interact with and tell the TOMS story.
As Store Manager, you'll mentor, lead and encourage your team to success. Your approach must be big picture and balanced. You will be the standard-setter and the go-to resource for any of your team's needs and all coaching. As the ultimate leader in the store, you innately know our brand and your customer and understand that our success rests in your customer's experience. You are a reflection of your surrounding community and like your store and TOMS, are unique.
- Provide an outstanding customer service experience
- Act as chief liaison between customers, store employees and TOMS HQ
- Lead a united team by example to scalable success through training and coaching
- Plan events and strategic partnerships at a store level
- Engrain the TOMS store into the local and surrounding community
- Utilize KPI's to develop store business strategies
- Manage and oversee store merchandising and the overall look and feel of store
- Recruit, train and develop the store team
- Implement and maintain store processes to efficiently and effectively operate the store
- Manage inventory levels and product flow
- Meet or exceed all sales and controllable expense budgets.
- Direct connection to our customers through service, storytelling and unique TOMS experiences
- Acquisition of new customers and retention/loyalty of existing
- Increased customer engagement and participation in TOMS giving
- Hardwired TOMS core values in store team members
- Development and retention of talent
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ year leader of retail/hospitality store environments
- College degree preferred
- Retail know-how with hands-on experience managing all aspects of a retail store
- A solid track record in talent management- recruiting, hiring, development
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels
- A strong understanding of retail profit measures and the ability to exceed sales and expense goals
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends work hours as business dictates.
Our Mission is to improve lives through business. As an employee of TOMS we are strongly committed to this mission and to our values. In an effort to further our mission and add value we expect our employees to be aligned to the following TOMS core values:
- We are a movement - We leverage storytelling as a way to inspire people and keep them connected to the movement. Our partners & customers are our advocates. We are personally accountable for their experience.
- We will be Entrepreneurial - We create an environment that appreciates being scrappy and creative. We are curious, innovative and take smart risks. We allow ourselves the space to try and fail in order to advance the movement.
- We expect a lot from each other - Collaboration is core to how we work across all departments and levels. We lead with authenticity and humility. We take having fun as seriously as our giving. We are responsible for communicating openly, clearly and consistently.
- We are committed to a long-term vision - We do not allow short-term gains to compromise our goals of making a lasting impact. We create an environment that energizes and encourages our employees to continuously thrive.
TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.
Back to top