Finance / Accounting Manager APAC
The position holder will focus to handle monthly close, bridge China GAAP to US GAAP, handle financial audits, and establish proper accounting methods, policies and principles. Oversee AR, accounting and budget analysis. Including but not limit to improve financial visibility and accuracy for business and improve cash-inflow by following up timely with sales team on cash collection from distributor.
- Work closely with Sales team in following up credit releases and cash collection. Issue weekly statement to customers
- Monthly close of APAC cost centers
- Process receivable entries and issue weekly statement to customers
- Establish credit control mechanism for the region
- Complete Financial audits
- Establish proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Perform budget analysis as needed
- Ad-hoc financial analysis as needed
- Good SAP knowlegde, proficient in MS office especially Excel, Powerpoint and word.
- Well organized, self motivated, detail oriented, independent with strong sense of responsibility and analytical mind
- Have exposure in MNC / Retail Industry
- Good Team player
Education and Experience
- Bachelor in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines. Oversea institutions is an advantage
- CPA required
- 5 years or above experience in accounting and finance capacity at managerial level in US / European companies.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Meet Some of TOMS's Employees
Megan L.Retail Regional Manager
Megan manages TOMS’ retail locations on the western side of the United States, ensuring systems are up and running, sales goals are being met, and the team is strong.
Back to top