Email Marketing Specialist
TOMS is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to play a critical role on the Digital Marketing team. This person will be responsible for assisting in strategic recommendations, reporting analysis and tactical and administrative support as well as providing strategic insight to help grow the email program.
- Provide recommendations to help grow email program by determining the best approach for content and subscriber segmentation and leverage customer data to trigger dynamic email content.
- Work closely with internal partners including Web Merchandising, Brand Marketing, Loyalty, Retail and Giving teams to coordinate and develop email content calendar. Own the email creative request process inclusive of being the lead representative for the Ecommerce team through the routing and approval process
- Define key audience segments and develop triggered email programs/workflows in ESP to increase purchase frequency and maximize CLV
- Responsible for HTML coding, testing, scheduling and reporting all marketing emails; additionally lead campaign initiatives
- Track and report results of email campaigns in ESP and Web Analytics (Google) including open rates, click-thru rates, and revenue on a weekly, monthly, annual basis
- Accountable for meeting weekly, monthly and yearly forecast goals. Analyze results and make recommendations to adjust in-season plans as necessary.
- Implement A/B testing, including segmentation, subject lines, sent times, etc.; present findings and make recommendations for improvements.
- Keep abreast of the industry best practices as they relate to brand audiences and recommend internal strategies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proficient in HTML coding for email (including mobile devices)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and display exceptional follow-through and initiative
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Adobe Dreamweaver, Web Analytics required (Google Analytics preferred)
Education and Experience
- BA or BS Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in email marketing (fashion/retail preferred)
- Experience with email platforms (Bronto preferred)
EEO Statement: TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.
Back to top