Digital Production Artist
Digital Production Artist's primary role is to prep digital design files for delivery to the web development team. You'll work with the digital design team to create, refine, proof, and deliver everything we make that ends up online, including (but certainly not limited to) website graphics, eblasts, banner ads, and content pages. Secondary role is to support our Ecommerce business by resizing a multitude of product images in various sizes, basic photo retouching, and accommodating quick-turn asset updates as business needs require.
- Design, modify, update and deliver graphic files for interactive production
- Resize web graphics, taking direction from initial creative
- Make updates to completed creative when e-commerce needs change, often with a quick turnaround
- Work with E-commerce team on a consistent basis to determine changes to technical specifications, messaging or timing and react accordingly
- Ensure aesthetic quality and details are consistent across creative
- Work with web programmers and producers to find the best ways to execute designs and meet e-commerce as well as brand goals
- Generate pro-active feedback and insights for technical and visual innovation of web communication pieces
- Recreate digital assets in other formats when necessary
- Resizing of all product PDP images and lifestyle images
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Very familiar with Adobe Creative suite with strong Photoshop/Illustrator skills
- Proficient in Sketch
- Retouching skills
- Solid understanding of the world of web graphics, including image optimization, file size and type, and font use.
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic interactive design skills
- Strong verbal and visual communications skills.
- Must be a self-starter, collaborative and flexible
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure in fast-paced environment.
- Must remain objective and keep project goals above subjective creative preferences
- Work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility
EEO Statement: TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.
Back to top