Responsible for developing 360 brand strategies and executing for cultural and business objectives through paid and owned media. Responsible for execution of copy across retail, web and print channels using campaign assets: catalogs, digital, window displays, wholesale trade /sales and internal corporate needs.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy including product naming descriptions; amend, revise or redevelop adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the associate creative director or internal clients
- Develop compelling messaging strategies that support brand identity, ideas and concepts that support marketing and brand initiatives in partnership with the art director in order to drive product sales
- Create concepts for long-term strategic development of marketing and brand initiatives
- Oversee campaigns through the production stage to completion working closely with traffic coordination team on timelines and scheduling of projects
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, English or Communications
- 5+ years of experience
- A qualification in English, journalism, copywriting, public relations, or literary/media studies
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment
EEO Statement: TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.
Back to top