All-round E-Commerce Internship
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 32-40 hours per week, starting August/Sept 2020
- Location: Amsterdam
- Internship allowance: 500 per month based on fulltime, 2 vacations days per month
Want to learn more about the world of ecommerce while helping to create a better tomorrow? We're looking for an ambitious E-Commerce Intern to join our European HQ based in Amsterdam. Could this be you?
TOMS is much more than a footwear brand, TOMS believes in a better tomorrow, and we have from the start. In 2006, TOMS pioneered the One for One® model. Since then, our community has provided shoes, sight, and safe water to more than 94 million people around the world.
Today, TOMS' model is evolving. In addition to providing for basic needs, we are taking a stand on human issues. And when people wear TOMS, they're taking a stand too-for the issues of today, and for a better tomorrow.
About the role:
The TOMS EMEA E-Commerce team is a fast growing and ambitious group of digital marketing and e-commerce experts. As an all-round e-commerce intern, you will support our Email marketing and other Digital marketing specialists with day-to-day operations, as well as strategic projects. This internship will introduce you to multiple digital marketing channels, as well as e-commerce operations and analytics.
Your weekly tasks:
- Assist with building e-newsletter campaigns
- Support digital specialists on daily operational tasks in various online channels
- Collaborate with external agency partners
- Support our merchandising team with improving our onsite experience
- Participate in strategic projects within the e-commerce and marketing team
- Research on competitor, market insights and trends
- Bring fresh, new and creative ideas to increase performance and challenge ways of working
Our ideal candidate:
• Affinity with digital marketing, fashion and the social impact industry
• Willing to learn new skills such as Google Analytics and email marketing tools
• Strong communicator with good written and spoken English - German and / or French is a plus
• Pro-active, structured and open-minded
What does TOMS EMEA have to offer?
- International and social environment
- An inspiring office in Amsterdam West (dogs are allowed... if they don't bite)
- Opportunity to experience multiple aspects of the E-com department of a social business
- Enthusiastic team that is always up for a good laugh and after work activities
Could this be you? If so, please send us your CV along with a short motivation letter.
Back to top