The accounting manager position will be based in Los Angeles, and will report to the Controller. This manager will manage the GL team and will be responsible for all accounting activities including the monthly close, successfully complete financial/lender audits and to establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles. SAP, consolidation and inventory accounting knowledge is a plus. CPA with public accounting experience is required.
- Coordinate and lead the month-end close process globally
- Lead the interim and year-end financial audits
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Ad hoc projects
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proficient in SAP or similar ERP
- Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and internal controls
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and improve accounting processes, and to implement accounting policies
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or related business, together with proficiency in operations/cost accounting and analysis
- CPA certification
- 6-8 years of work experience, 3+ years public or internal audit + private experience
EEO Statement: TOMS is an equal opportunity employer and will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the ordinance.
Meet Some of TOMS's Employees
Retail Regional Manager
Megan manages TOMS’ retail locations on the western side of the United States, ensuring systems are up and running, sales goals are being met, and the team is strong.
Back to top