Tom James Company Sales Professional
Build an incredible income by developing a clientele of successful professionals in your market. Our opportunity is unmatched, with average first year income of $63,000, Top Rookies earning consistently over $100,000, and veterans (5+ years tenure) averaging $175,000 annually! With 55 years of experience, we know the habits, dialogues and methods to take you anywhere you want to go.
- Guaranteed Training Pay for the 1st two years while you develop your clientele;
- World-class, company-paid comprehensive training that extends well beyond the two-month training window at the start of your career;
- Uncapped, unlimited commissions—control your paycheck!
- Leadership career paths for those with a desire to mentor and build;
- An abundant and positive culture;
- Amazing incentive trips to exotic locations;
- Monthly bonuses, competitions and tons of ways to be rewarded and recognized;
- The best products in our industry—and the joy of selling something fun!
- The most successful people in the marketplace as our customer base;
- Incredible net worth building opportunities through our Employee Ownership Program, 401(k) match and profit sharing programs;
- Great clothing discounts as well as clothing bonuses;
- Comprehensive benefits program and a fully W2 employment arrangement.
What We Do
Our clients are highly successful, busy professionals, and we help them look and feel better in their clothing, whatever the setting. You don’t need to be a fashion expert to do what we do, but you DO need to be passionate about listening to and serving your customers! We can teach the rest from our 55 years of experience building wardrobes for men and women.
- Prospecting: Develop lists of successful people using the latest technological tools, identify contact information and organize/maintain your target prospects in a CRM environment;
- Prospect & Customer Communications: Frequent phone calling, emailing, texting, direct messaging and social media interactions with prospects and customers to book appointments for wardrobe consultations—we use a modern Sales Engagement Platform to organize these multi-channel communications;
- Sales Meetings: Prepare for and visit customers at their most convenient location, typically the office, to present our capabilities, products, latest trends and guide the customer through their next wardrobe additions;
- Measuring: Learn to measure and fit fully custom garments with our proprietary custom clothing systems;
- Customer Service: Be your customer’s constant advocate and advisor, ensuring their experience is seamless and fun and that they are 100% satisfied with anything they purchase from you;
The Right Candidate
The right candidate has:
- Great work ethic, because we work very hard to earn and keep our customers satisfied.
- An ability to receive coaching and implement our methods, because in our 55-year history we have developed proven systems, practices and dialogues that consistently lead to success.
- Ambition, because our opportunity is unlimited and our customers expect the highest caliber of representation.
- Integrity, because the real opportunity unfolds as you establish long-term, high-trust relationships with your customers.
We look for people who want a career in sales first and foremost, and we provide the training to equip them for the rest of the job.
To learn more, visit careers.tomjames.com.
Powered by JazzHR