E-learning-Articulate Storyline Developer
TNTP seeks project based Articulate Storyline Developer to turn completed storyboards into interactive and engaging teacher PD. Weekly project hours vary on an as needed basis.
Who We Are
TNTP is a national nonprofit founded by teachers that believes our nation's public schools can offer all children an excellent education. Today we're a diverse team from a wide range of fields, united by a fierce commitment to helping school systems end educational inequality and achieve their goals for students. We work at every level of the public education system to attract and train talented teachers and school leaders, ensure rigorous and engaging classrooms, and create environments that prioritize great teaching and accelerate student learning.
What You'll Do
As an Articulate Storyline Developer, you will support TNTP's teacher development initiatives and programs by building teacher PD modules for the Learning Portal. Specifically, you will:
- Build eLearning modules from an established Articulate Storyline template.
- Adhere to established design guidelines when building virtual content.
- Participate in quality assurance reviews of courses and other instructional materials.
- Follow production schedules to produce high-quality course content in a timely manner.
- Create graphics, animations, videos, and other visual elements as needed.
- Integrate and edit audio voiceover as needed.
- QA all aspects of eLearning modules (text, content, interactivity, functionality).
- Troubleshoot and test multimedia formats for SCORM/LMS, PC, Mac, and web delivery.
What You Bring
We are looking for amazing people who have diverse backgrounds and experiences, are inspired by our mission and are highly motivated to change children's lives through education. If you've been pegged as a problem solver, complimented for your communication skills, and proven you thrive in a fast-paced environment, you'll be right at home here. We're looking for talented people who learn from failure and overcome adversity, cultivate strong relationships, and push themselves, their work and the people around them to the next level.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Articulate Storyline development.
- Experience developing e-learning modules from storyboards.
- Proven knowledge of instructional design, development and delivery methodologies.
- Experience designing and creating interactive instructional content and graphical elements.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to critically assess challenges and identify flexible, effective solutions in ambiguous situations.
- A great design eye that pays close attention to layout and detail.
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot technical delivery issues across multiple platforms and devices.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
What We Offer
TNTP offers a competitive hourly wage commensurate with experience in a similar position. TNTP offers a motivated team of dynamic colleagues, a collegial atmosphere that values professional development and valuable feedback, and the chance to impact the direction of a growing, mission-driven company that is committed to the success of our nation's children. We also offer an inclusive environment where staff are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work each day.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter that includes a link to an example of your Articulate Storyline projects that demonstrates your expertise in both Storyline and ID principles, or, at a minimum, screenshots of your work. Screenshots should include published file images AND back end file images, such as triggers and layers
It's in your best interest to apply as soon as possible. We recommend including a cover letter in your application addressing why you are interested in TNTP and how your experience has prepared you for this position.
TNTP is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment. TNTP does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable law.
Life at TNTP: http://tntp.org/about-tntp/our-people
Meet Some of TNTP's Employees
Sara works with TNTP’s talent coaches to train teachers and with school systems to implement effective teacher evaluation systems.
Back to top