As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comDescription
This position is responsible for managing Vendor relationships and all related processes within the Procurement Operations team. Manage day to day issue resolution and collaboration between the vendor and key internal stakeholders. Develops and maintains ongoing Vendor performance programs and compliance documentation. Initiates process improvement initiatives and operationalizes new processes before transitioning to the vendor. Ensures stakeholder alignment by providing training, fielding escalations, and other change management activities.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 2+ years vendor management experience.
- 2+ years procurement operations experience
- Experience analyzing and forecasting financial data
- Analytical and problem solving skills needed to identify and resolve issues
- Experience and proven record of working on multiple tasks/projects under tight time constraints; ability to communicate effectively among various levels of management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Wireless industry experience
- SAP / Ariba experience
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Bachelors Degree
- domestic and international possible, overnight
License or Certification
- Conduct Weekly calls to track Supplier performance against SLA's and KPI's
- Identify and lead process improvement initiatives across multiple organizations
- Compile monthly compliance reporting and communicate findings /next steps to Leadership
- Lead effort to test / deploy systems enhancements and provide necessary training
- Build alignment with Procurement, Finance, and Accounting teams
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, listen and talk for extended periods of time. The employee frequently is required to use their hands to operate a mouse and computer keyboard for extended periods of time
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top