Technology Product Manager
Under Digital Billing and Products function, the Technology Product Manager plays a key role in driving and managing services provided by contract, and/or partner labor. Oversees the vendor relationship and delivery of outsourced services. Supporting the Technology function, partners with senior management to evaluate vendor performance, needs assessment, spend optimization and risk management. Directs the lifecycle activities for existing contracts. Identifies new technology solutions and works closely with internal business partners to forecast future needs and to develop cost effective strategies aligned with business objectives. Drives the strategy and selection of vendors. Coordinates the negotiation and execution of contracts with the Legal and Contracts departments. Manages a complex flexible contingent workforce.
- Manages communication to Technology and Finance leadership on status of plans and activity; manages annual, quarterly, weekly and ad hoc reporting pertaining to activity. Presents information on projects, initiatives or other subjects to peers, teams and Upper Management.
- Develops, recommends, and/or implements strategic initiatives associated with improving practices; manages establishment and development of policies; establishes schedules, collaborates with inter- and intra-departmental stakeholders on content and processes.
- Provides structure, feedback and direction. Creates clear and measurable goals. Holds self and contingent team/vendors accountable. Contributes to organizationÃ¢â,¬â¢s body of knowledge on process design, modeling, execution, monitoring and optimization.
- Sets Performance Direction: Translates broader business initiatives into clear team objectives and concrete goals, aligns appropriately with other groups for efficient, coordinated action.
- Manages Accountability: Monitors progress and results; gives feedback effectively to both vendor and direct partner labor; makes tough decisions when appropriate.
- Creates and manages Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- 5+ years of relevant Product Management, Product Owner, Business Analyst, and System Analyst experience in an agile software product development environment. Proven success in delivering software with Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Hands on Experience with Catalog Management
- Product Owner experience in agile software product development environment.
- Industry expert on current best practices of Technical Product Management and within the domain.
- Extensive experience building product roadmaps, envisioning and defining programs and delivering projects
- Proven success in directing matrixed resources and delivering software, with Agile Scrum methodologies, across multiple teams.
- Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences
- Significant Experience with Agile backlog/project management tools.
- Strong Experience with successive elaboration and ability to develop Initiatives, Features and User Stories that the DevOps teams can ingest
- Experience in delivering large and complex business/technology initiatives.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and MS SQL
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Leadership, technical and non-technical audiences while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to identify/analyze/synthesize product use data and use the data to drive decisions.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Retail Associate Manager
Diego assists the store manager with day-to-day operations while working to develop the roles of his associates through hands-on sales coaching.
Back to top