Technical Product Manager
- Bothell, WA
Do you love building products and solutions for technical teams? Are you passionate about understanding your customer and delighting them with new products and tools? If so, you are invited to apply for our Technical Product Manager (TPM) role within the TEQ team (Transformation, Engineering, and Quality) at T-Mobile.
This innovative team is focused on transforming the way T-Mobile software engineers do their work so T-Mobile can continue to revolutionize the wireless industry for millions of customers nationwide. We are looking for someone with a bias for action, customer obsession, and a desire to transform how we build software at T-Mobile.
In this role, you will be focused on evaluating, building, and delivering new platforms and tools to transform how software engineering teams build, test, and deploy software.As a Technical Product Manager, you will bring strategic product thinking, customer evangelism, data-driven decision making, and an Agile mindset to the team.
Vision, Strategy, and Analysis
- Own product end to end for individual products or features. This includes creating, managing, maintaining, and communicating the product vision and roadmap.
- Use data analysis to drive product innovation ideas that are added to Product Backlog.
- Communicate, influence, and sell ideas within the organization.
- Work with the business to identify and articulate product features, benefits, and ROI.
Product Execution & Technical Delivery
- Evangelize customer needs and pain points with technology and business teams.
- Communicate technical challenges to stakeholders and make educated trade-off decisions based on challenges.
- Own the product end-to-end, including the product roadmap at the technology and functional level.
- Partner with business and internal/external stakeholders to understand current customer experiences and identify areas of opportunity.
- Manage product backlog and priorities with business and technology teams.
- Lead product backlog grooming sessions partnering with key resources.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to plan and manage product releases.
Relationships & People Skills
- Develop positive working relationships with Customer groups and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical teams and leadership.
- Partner with business and internal/external stakeholders to understand current customer experience and identify areas of opportunity.
- Create an environment and culture where the team is immersed in a customer-first mindset.
- 5+ years of relevant Product Management experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Working knowledge of Agile, Dev Ops, CI/CD, SDLC, and STLC methodologies.
- Strong at motivating and engaging diverse teams.
- Passion for delivering the right solution to your customers by deeply understanding customer pain points.
- Proven experience in delivering large and complex technology initiatives.
- Solid ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Proven interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to adapat to fast-moving environment and lead teams through change.
- Passion for solving big problems and leading digital transformation for technical teams.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to identify, analyze, and sythesize product use data
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- MBA preferred
- SCRUM Product Owner Certification (SCPO) preferred
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top