Technical Delivery Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comTechnical Delivery Manager
At T-Mobile, we are committed to ensuring that new systems and services are supportable and able to serve our customers and that our systems and services are resilient and always on for our customers.
The Technical Delivery Manager in the Continuity and Operational Readiness team will be focused on the development, implementation, running and maintenance of processes that underpin Continuity and Operational Readiness in EIT.
In addition to traditional Project Management and Program Management skills and capabilities the TDM requires strong knowledge of telco business services, and technologies and experience with service continuity and operational readiness. The TDM will have excellent soft skills required to interact with and influence their customers and stakeholders that span across multiple organizations and all levels of leadership to drive the adoption of Continuity and Operational Readiness Services into the project and operational lifecycles within T-Mobile.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Demonstrated experience managing and implementing medium to large programs including, identifying and maintaining scope and resources, and overseeing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting of program performance
- Experience in project management disciplines scope, schedule, budget, risk, and issue management
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to triage issues across multiple systems and drive technical issues to resolution.
- Ability to lead by influence up, down, and across an organization
- 8+ years of management or project lead experience required
- Relevant degrees and certification related to IT, networking, ITSM/ITIL, project management.
- Technical consulting experience with executives preferred
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies preferred
- Experience with Billing processes and applications preferred
Bachelors Degree. Computer Science or Management Information Systems
6-9 years of related experience and training in the above disciplines
- The development and implementation of robust processes for Continuity and Operational Readiness that delivers benefit to all stakeholders.
- The execution and maintenance of the Continuity and Operational Readiness processes
- Develops continuity roadmaps with architecture and ASM teams and develops plans and technical solutions to deliver these
- Drives architecture and engineering level reviews of large scale projects to ensure adherence to principles and operational requirements
- Build relationships with project and operational delivery teams to ensure active participation in Continuity and Operational Readiness processes
- Supports communication with key stakeholders and leadership as required
- Supports design and deployment of user training related to Operational Readiness
- Evangelizes Continuity and Operational Readiness as services throughout T-Mobile
- Collaborate with System's Engineering and Architecture teams to ensure Continuity and Operational Readiness processes are aligned with changing business and architectural strategies to drive our always on philosophy.
- Develops project plans and schedules.
- Owns continuous improvement initiatives
- Other tasks and activities to support our organization in providing great customer service
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top