Team Executive Assistant, Corporate Communications
We're searching for a meticulous, multi-tasking Rockstar to join the Communications & Community Engagement team at T-Mobile! In this vital and visible role, you'll be an administrative superstar who anticipates needs ahead of time and remains flexible to change direction as well as a team culture evangelist who will support broader team events and initiatives.
- Provides administrative support and skillfully interacts with management within and outside of T-Mobile, comfortably communicating with customers, vendors and visitors while flawlessly handling confidential and critical details.
- Organize and coordinate meetings and special events including All Hands Meetings, Quarterly Syncs, Leadership Offsite Meetings, Summer Picnic, Holiday Party, etc.
- Take initiative to create and foster team culture programs to increase morale across the organization and coordinate logistics for existing programs including call center visits, tech experience tours, and lunch + learn meetings.
- Assist with onboarding/new hire process, and coordinating organizational details via the seating map, org chart and handling incremental move requests.
- Proficiently manage the C&CE business office calendar to ensure meetings, projects, events and initiatives are timely distributed and respond to incoming messages accordingly.
- Applies judgment with full understanding of urgency and priorities of the business, routinely needing to multi-task with little to no direction.
- Develop and maintain administrative processes, that reduce redundancy and improve accuracy, while achieving organizational objectives.
- Maintain an advance degree of confidentiality along with excellent judgement and discretion.
- 2 5 years of experience working in a fast paced, high volume corporation or agency with demonstrated experience supporting executives and event planning
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills, specifically related to time management, budgets and events
- Demonstrates ability to be proactive, take initiative, exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under tight deadlines with an occasionally non-traditional work schedule
- Maintains confidentiality and acts with discretion with a high degree of maturity/professionalism with senior leadership
- Builds relationships with assistant community as well as with internal/external leaders and other team members
- Proficient using MS Office Suite and familiar with various digital tools and emerging technologies
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top