Talent Scout, Networking and Events
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comAs part of an HR Crew, the Talent Scout, Networking and Events will find and attract the best talent to fill our open and future roles. As an expert in seeking out passive talent, you will be responsible for creating candidate pipelines for critical roles. Leveraging you previous experience and established networks you will create and enact sourcing strategies that connect staffing demand to business resultsMinimum required
- 3 years of experience recruiting for Marketing, IT, and Software
- 3 years of hiring and recruitment experience in Agile work environments
- 3 years of experience in hosting and attracting candidates to large recruiting events.
- Current network of candidates from Agile work environments
- Current network of professional contacts
- Experience in creating social media campaigns that target passive job seekers
- Proven skills in client relationship building, critical thinking, and verbal/written communications.
- Ability to present, train, influence, and negotiate
- Experience planning recruiting events, identifying and tracking deliverables, and partnering with outside vendors
- Brings current network of professional contacts, potential candidates
- Experience in conduction market research, to create recruiting strategies and make candidate recommendations
- Outstanding service orientation; sense of urgency; high-level of personal integrity
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations
- Experience managing budgets and tracking ROI
- Ability to work independently, but a strong effective team player; commitment to results; solutions oriented; superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong skills in candidate pipeline generation
- Experience in recruiting and sourcing methods
High School Diploma/GED
Bachelor's degree preferredRequires competency in innovation and strategic thinking. As the Talent Scout, Networking and Events, you will utilize your knowledge of Agile work environments. You will develop pipelines of passive candidates to fill future and current openings. Your experience in developing candidate & professional networks, hosting targeted recruiting events, creating social media campaigns, and market research, will be crucial to your role.
- Consults with Hiring Managers at the Director level and below to determine talent requirements for open positions, build candidate hiring profiles and ensure diverse candidate pools
- Develop recruiting strategies to attract, and identify passive job seekers
- Design, develop, and implement effective sourcing strategies to attract quality candidates with experience in Digital Transformation and Agile work environments
- Identify, screen, and present exceptional candidates for open positions
- Schedule, organize, and promote, cross functional recruiting events
- Conduct market research to identify recruiting opportunities
- Maintain and expand professional networks of key contacts, professional associations, area universities, and varies networking events.
- Utilize social media to create targeted media campaigns
- Track budgets and ROI
- Coordinate and partner with outside vendors
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
Pre-employment background screenWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top