Support, Development Eng
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
You will be responsible for requesting quotes from vendors and creating and tracking all PO requests in SAP to ensure timely deliveries of equipment and services.
- Project management
- SAP, Excel and Portum experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel and EBP
- Well organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated
- 1-2 years of experience in administration, preferably in the site development/construction/telecommunications field
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Telecommunications (Preferred)
- Site Development Experience (Preferred)
- Create, Submit and Track all market requests for expedited payments.
- Request and Track all Title orders with Property Management for market. (very minimal)
- Maintain all weekly updates for all market sites in Insite. (very minimal)
- Responsible for ensuring management review and approval on all agreements, contracts and special documentation (i.e check requests).
- Monitoring work flows and database dates. Ensure that dates are met and accurate.
- Initiate all new vendor requests with accounting and legal to ensure timely vendor set up for transactions and payment.
- Reconcile accounting issues in regards to vendor invoicing and returns.
- Submit all BOQ's for the market
- Expense reporting for the market director and management team
- Book travel for the market director and management team
- Schedule conference rooms, set up meetings, coordinate market activities
Set up, prepare, and coordinate training classes
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top