Supply Chain Strategy Manager
- Frisco, TX
T-Mobile US, Inc (NYSE: "TMUS") is looking for a Supply Chain Strategy Manager join the reverse planning team in the Devices and Supply Chain (D&SC) organization. TMUS is transforming from a traditional wireless provider to one that integrates both retail and digital channels to make purchasing and servicing devices a simple and seamless customer experience. D&SC manages close to $15B in inventory each year, and device forecasting is pivotal in ensuring the right balance of inventory is maintained to minimize financial exposure while maintaining service levels to our customers.
The Reverse Planning team is responsible for identifying and planning for the optimal use of all mobile consumer devices returned through T-Mobile sales and customer channels. This includes planning the repair and refurbishment of returned devices, identifying shortages and surpluses of returned device supply, and balancing the investment in inventory against anticipated future demand. The organization interacts with a variety of internal and external partners to coordinate the repair of product, ensure that product is consumed in an efficient manner, and to project the financial performance of reverse operations
The successful candidate will bring a blend of practical supply chain experience and analytical ability to the planning team. The candidate will be familiar with reverse logistics operations, ideally in a mobile carrier or consumer electronics environment. The candidate will be able to adapt planning tools and techniques to changing environments and will be able to identify and execute opportunities for improving the existing planning process. The candidate will be able to describe and quantify the financial implications of reverse logistics forecasts and plans. The candidate will be able to communicate and coordinate with partner teams and organizations to ensure successful plan execution.
- Drive the review, analysis, and development of the supply chain plans to support business growth and financial objectives
- Deliver strategic plans for deploying supply chain improvement processes and procedures and be capable of communicating them.
- Manage ongoing portfolio of Supply Chain processes, driving continuous improvement efforts
- Build business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Program Management and Care to develop supply chain programs and strategies which contribute to enterprise goals - consistent with the overall corporate strategy, while considering supply chain constraints
- BS or BA in business, supply chain, industrial engineering or related field
- 4-7 years practical experience in supply chain planning or operations
- Experience with supply chain planning systems, preferably with a focus on reverse logistics
- Basic SQL experience and reporting capability
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of audiences
- Ability to perform ad hoc data analysis in support of supply chain planning activities and evaluation of past performance
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top