Supply Chain Planner
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comAs a member of the handset and accessories supply chain replenishment planning team, this role is responsible for the planning or fulfillment of assigned products in the Plan-to-Deliver forward logistics process. Working closely with Business Channels, Allocation Planning and Logistics, the planner will lead the process of developing and communicating an optimized customer replenishment order for assigned Business Channel that supports the company's financial and customer service objectives.
- 0 - 2 years of supply chain experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or related field
- Understanding of CRM methodologies and supply chain management
- Understanding of supply chain systems and structures
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently and within teams
- Ability to connect work in functional area upstream and or downstream in supply chain
- Supply chain experience in the wireless industry preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP ECC and JDA Demand and Fulfillment preferred
- Working knowledge of Sales and Operations Planning process preferred
- Strong Excel skills preferred
- 2 years of experience implementing and managing CPFR or VMI programs preferred
- Ability to connect and influence business partners (peers + 2 levels) across functional organization preferred
- CPF, CPP, CPSM, CSCP, CSCM, CSCA,CPM preferred
- Receive, enter and validate customer orders, reserve inventory and determine delivery dates
- Generate, analyze and monitor open order reports to validate system integrity, SLA, EDI and IDOCs
- Establishes and maintains business relationships with Channel Managers, Logistics and Allocation Planning to assure on-time delivery, communication on backorder and resolution of picking, shipping and capacity issues
- Aggregate, review and collaborate with allocation Planning to clear backorders, execute planning cycle to build loads, release orders to DC and drive the daily open order review process with key channel managers
- Review and authorize customer to return product, plan replacement or credit, and schedule delivery window with customer's supply chain
- Resolve return exception, coordinate adjustment to deductions with Finance, Channel Manager and Customer and authorize replacement or credit
- Root-cause process failures and implement process improvements
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top