Sr. Voice Engineer
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSenior Voice Engineer for the Microsoft O365 platform. The position will work to meet end user requirements, resolve Tier3 incidents and drive the voice/video integration of the Skype for Business and network infrastructure. The individual will work closely with the Skype for Business product owner to enhance the Skype for Business experience by analyzing, reporting and documenting findings, creating action plans. Communicate progress regularly and participate in the overall O365 program meetings.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, strategic thinking, operational support, SIP/networking and results focus.
- Minimum 5 Years' Experience in Telecommunications support.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience designing and developing enterprise telecommunications architectures such as Skype for Business.
- Has experience mentoring other members of technical staff.
- Has experience working with Tier 4 (vendor) production support.
- Has experience with SIP log capture and analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Tier3 engineer for all Skype for Business audio/video issues.
- Maintains Skype for Business reporting and monitoring tools.
- Communicates with business customers and other stakeholders during outages
- Utilize skills to test new audio/video functionality and document results.
- Create deliverables for Tier1/2 support teams.
- Ability to analyze SIP traces to determine root cause on voice/video issues
- Collaborate/Partner with other teams including business customers, unified communications, networking and program management.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Assist in knowledge transfers to Tier2 contract resources.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field. We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top