Sr Visual Merchandising Manager
The Sr Visual Merchandising Manager is responsible for the execution of a Visual Merchandising strategy in T-Mobile branded retail stores. Must be: Proficient in store design fixture systems, rendering of concepts and product placement, working knowledge of InDesign required with a strong ability to create planograms and merchandising floor layouts, develop innovative creative executions that visually impactful store environments, initiating creative briefs for external design agencies. Experience with wireless, wireless accessories and interactive technology within retail environments preferred
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in: customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing talent management, result focus and inspirational leadership.
- Develop Visual merchandising strategy and execution plan for T-Mobile stores. Translate high level strategy and options in a manner that is easily digestible and translatable to collateral guidelines.
- Partner with Accessories and Device teams to research trends and collaborate on product placement
- Lead Visual Merchandising solutions for all store types, including new concepts.
- Collaborate with Visual Print & Digital Creative teams to align merchandise placement with visual execution across all store formats
- Drive seasonal trim kit ideation and execution to ensure relevance and fresh retail executions.
- Develop multifunctional smallwares to support product and brand messaging
- 5 plus years progressive Visual Merchandising experience with leading edge retailers, specifically influencing the creative process and development
- Understanding and awareness of spatial relationships, 3D fixtures and formats
- High degree of Visual Merchandising design skills and has a visionary design aesthetic
- Understanding of Real Estate blue prints and layouts
- Ability to develop innovative and cost-effective fixture and store design strategies and work cross- functionally with inline teams to develop web based tools that creatively impact brand awareness, improve the customer experience and optimize creative production in all retail sales locations.
- Ability to execute and manage all merchandising and creative direction for all in-store promotions and collateral placement ensuring the direction to the field is in-line with T-Mobile brand usage & positioning Guidelines & product strategies
- Understanding the creative production process sufficiently in order to intelligently and articulately communicate with agencies/ vendors to translate the business needs in to creative /visual merchandising / fixture solutions
- 2-4 years of experience working in one or more of the following industries: retail, US wireless, customer electronics or technology
- 2+ years of experience leading/managing teams of professionals in similar positions.
BachelorsÃ¢â,¬â¢ degree in Marketing/Merchandising; Commercial Arts or Project Management is preferred. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
Ã¢â,¬ At least 18 years of age
Ã¢â,¬ Legally authorized to work in the United States
Ã¢â,¬ High School Diploma or GED
Ã¢â,¬ Pre-employment background screen.
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top